Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't purchase a song. Says Security Code required but doesn't work. It says Security Code is invalid. How do I fix this? iPhone 5s ios 8.0.2

How can I either change my Security Code so that I can purchase a song on iTunes or find out what it is and if I'm putting the incorrect code in?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 27, 2014 4:49 PM

1 reply

Sep 27, 2014 11:35 PM in response to ceanno

The security code is the 3 or 4 digit number on the credit card that you have on your account : How to find the security code on a credit card.

To correct/add it to your account then if using your phone then tap on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store and tap on 'View Apple ID' on the popup and log into your account - that should give you a payment details link on your account's page. If using your computer's iTunes then you should be able to edit your payment info by going into the Store > View Account menu option and logging into your account, and on your account's details page there should also be a payment details link.

Can't purchase a song. Says Security Code required but doesn't work. It says Security Code is invalid. How do I fix this? iPhone 5s ios 8.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.