Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email associated with iCloud

I am having an issue with the email address associated with iCloud.

My iCloud is attached to an email address that I no longer use. When I head to iCloud on my phone, it says my Account is Not Verified and to check the email address associated with the cloud to verify. However, it is an old hotmail account I no longer use. While I can still log into this Hotmail account, there is no email there to verify.

I already deleted the account on the phone and tried to "re-do" it with my current Apple ID (a Gmail account) but it still shows as the Hotmail being associated with the iCloud. How can I rectify this?

iPhone 5s

Posted on Sep 27, 2014 8:19 PM

1 reply

Sep 30, 2014 9:27 AM in response to bculp44

Hi bculp44,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you’re running into an issue resetting your Apple ID password and signing out of the Apple ID on your iPhone. The articles linked below will walk you through the process and provide troubleshooting suggestions that will resolve most issues.

If you didn't receive your Apple ID verification or reset email

iOS: Sign in with a different Apple ID in the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store

I hope this helps.

-Jason

Email associated with iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.