Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I have encountered a problem while trying to update my iOS. I had plugged in my iPhone to the computer and got a a prompt message to download and update my iOS to 8.0.2, clicked yes and the phone has completely hunged up! Can someone help sort me out?

My iPhone was running on the latest iOS 7.1.2 the latest just before the release of 8.0.2

The phone just went blank on me while the download anf update was running, I can now only see the iTunes emblem and a cable plug in on the screen as if the download is still running

I tried switchingoff and on and nothing happens, after it switches off, the same items come back to the screen

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Sep 28, 2014 2:03 PM

There are no replies.

Hi, I have encountered a problem while trying to update my iOS. I had plugged in my iPhone to the computer and got a a prompt message to download and update my iOS to 8.0.2, clicked yes and the phone has completely hunged up! Can someone help sort me out?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.