Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i show Family sharing calendar in outlook?

i have the icloud add-in installed and i can see my personal calendar, but i would like to see the Family shared calendar as well. is this possible?

Windows 7

Posted on Sep 28, 2014 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2017 9:44 AM

I'm having the same issue, although not with Outlook. I'd like to figure out how to get the ical url for the autogenerated Family calendar for import in to Google Calendar.

I'm hoping posting here will exopodite an answer, or if nothing else spur new development to make this possible.

Cheers!

J

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2017 9:44 AM in response to 47APN

I'm having the same issue, although not with Outlook. I'd like to figure out how to get the ical url for the autogenerated Family calendar for import in to Google Calendar.

I'm hoping posting here will exopodite an answer, or if nothing else spur new development to make this possible.

Cheers!

J

Oct 1, 2014 10:31 PM in response to jeffd55

thanks for your reply Jeff, however this does not solve my problem.

The Family calendar is automatically created when you nable Family Sharing, as such seems to act differently from a normal calendar. i can see it on all devices and icloud.com but it is not included in Outlook when using the iCloud app for PC.

Jun 25, 2015 9:51 AM in response to Visi84

I use Outlook 2010 and the way I got my family shared calendar to show was to click on the Calendar tab in outlook's Navigation Pane and then simply check the box for Family. That then allowed the shared calender to show "greyed out" on my main calendar view and also added a Family tab at the top of my calender that, if clicked, sends my main calendar to the background (greyed out) and puts me in the Family Calender.

May 19, 2016 12:41 AM in response to 47APN

I had the same problem using Outlook 2010 and win7. I had the Icloud add in intalled, but the family calendar did not show.

I went to options -> add ins -> com add ins, and removed the icloud add in, then to disabled items (there was an icloud something thing showing).

After a program restart, I did the same thing, but checked the box for the icloud add in, and made sure that it was not showing in disabled items.

After another program restart, the Icloud family calendar could be ticked off under the icloud group, and the calendar is now showing :-)

how do i show Family sharing calendar in outlook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.