Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have two separate iCloud accounts. How do I merge them?

I have two separate iCloud accounts, one at mac.com and one at me.com. But I only want to have one iCloud account. How do I merge the two into one keeping all the data in each?

Logic Pro X, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Sep 29, 2014 9:35 AM

2 replies

Sep 29, 2014 4:08 PM in response to Wittgentstein

If you have two accounts with separate iTunes Store purchases, only a senior Apple support tech can help you with that. It took several hours for mine, when a total stranger hijacked my email to use for their own (no, they could not access my account, but I was getting email from their connections. Like, D'Oh!) Going by what you're saying in your message, as long as your email ID has the same name preceding the @, all emails still go to you. I also have all three, but only use the first one.

I have two separate iCloud accounts. How do I merge them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.