Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does "New iCloud Terms and conditions - To use iCloud ion this phone you must accept the new terms and conditions" message keep popping up on my iPhone 5

Why does "New iCloud Terms and conditions - To use iCloud ion this phone you must accept the new terms and conditions" message keep popping up on my iPhone 5. Ever Since I upgraded to IOS8 that message is constantly jumping onto the screen. I have recently gone to 8.0.2 IOS with no change. I can either select not now or view terms. If I view terms it sends me to the iCloud screen in Settings but there are no terms and conditions to agree to. Any thoughts?

iPhone 5, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 29, 2014 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2014 11:58 AM

Just say you agree and the message will stop appearing.

11 replies

Feb 10, 2015 2:28 PM in response to jamier67

Thanks Jamier67

This problem can continue infinitum .. I was really scratching my head until I read your post.

Apple confuses you by displaying another iCloud Account but there is no option to Accept T&C's

So thank you for pointing this out, that it indeed was another iCloud Account.

For those still searching .. go to Mail / Accounts and open up all of your Accounts .. it will be obvious.

May 25, 2015 9:51 PM in response to ImperialEagle

This was the correct answer - not what was highlighted on this thread - Apple should reimburse me for the time it took to resolve this issues. I wasted hours backing up and restoring 128GB iphone when all they had to do was give a better error message. THANKS APPLE!'

THE FIX WAS TO GO TO EACH ACCOUNT IN MAIL and ACCEPT TERMS THERE. Never had to before - WHAT A WASTE OF TIME DUE TO DUMB ERROR Message

THANKS APPLE

May 14, 2016 1:19 PM in response to The.Gallery

What if you do not agree to the terms and conditions and do not want to use icloud? There seems to be no way to prevent the 'terms and conditions have changed' message from being displayed pretty much any time I unlock the phone. I view the terms, disagree with them, but nothing changes. I will not agree to the terms of service, and cannot use icloud, so is there some way to keep this message from appearing, or perhaps lengthen the interval between when it's displayed, even for a day or so?

Why does "New iCloud Terms and conditions - To use iCloud ion this phone you must accept the new terms and conditions" message keep popping up on my iPhone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.