Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

movie won't play

My digital copy of Thor Dark World won't play in the iTunes window. The bar just keeps cycling as if it's loading but never plays the movie on my PC. This is the only movie that does this. Anyone else run accross this?

Posted on Sep 29, 2014 2:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2014 6:32 AM

Hey wcrosado@sbcglobal@net,

Thanks for the question. After reviewing your post, it sounds like you are having trouble playing only one purchase. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be able to help you resolve or isolate the issue.

Report an problem with an item you bought from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store

iTunes: Purchasing and viewing HD videos

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2014 6:32 AM in response to wcrosado@sbcglobal@net

Hey wcrosado@sbcglobal@net,

Thanks for the question. After reviewing your post, it sounds like you are having trouble playing only one purchase. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be able to help you resolve or isolate the issue.

Report an problem with an item you bought from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store

iTunes: Purchasing and viewing HD videos

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

movie won't play

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.