Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since downloading iOS 8 and then iOS 8.2 my iPad mini is not working the way it did. I am having problems replying to emails or editing emails from draft...what can I do....I have tried to find the software again to re-install but it is nowhere on th

MMy iPad has updated to iOS 8.2 but is now not working as well as it did.i cannot reply via the icon to emails or edit from the draft folder. The icons have lost their quality. Cannot find any relevant help on the Apple site....pleSe help as I am in Nicaragua working as a volunteer and would like to contact my family in the UK. Skype has also bee affected.

iPad, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 29, 2014 6:29 PM

1 reply

Since downloading iOS 8 and then iOS 8.2 my iPad mini is not working the way it did. I am having problems replying to emails or editing emails from draft...what can I do....I have tried to find the software again to re-install but it is nowhere on th

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.