Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I find recently requested family sharing purchase approvals?

I suspect this is simple but I can't find anywhere with actual information about it...

If I get multiple purchase requests from a family member (for some reason my 10y/o must have everything), I can only seem to approve 1 (the first?) request, and then I can't seem to find any of the others. Where do multiple requests end up at and how do I get at them to approve or deny as appropriate?

From my limited experience, it looks like when I get multiple requests from one member and I approve what might appear to be the most recent, the first request is the one that gets approved and then I can't find the others. This has happened to me twice now. My son has supposedly sent the unapproved app request again, but it's not showing up anywhere, so thus I am stuck and here.

Thanks!

Posted on Sep 29, 2014 6:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2014 6:59 PM

Good question. Check notification center - slide your finger down from the very top of the screen, and tap the notifications tab. Is it there?

5 replies

Where do I find recently requested family sharing purchase approvals?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.