Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud.com / me.com silent discarding legitimate activation emails

I am he head of infrastrcture at tapatalk.com, a large social network based on forum users and forum content. We have hundreds of new users each hour, all of which require email activation. We don't have any problems with any email addresses junking our activation emails other than icloud.com / me.com addresses. Activation emails to these addresses are silently bin by Apple. All SPF / DKIM settings are correct, validated and verified as functional and working but Apple are still silently discarding email activation requests.

My question is who can I contact at Apple to discuss what we and Apple can do to stop these emails being discarded? We are currently having to manually activate accounts after support tickets are raised, causing more problems as they are raised from icloud.com / me.com addresses meaning that users are not getting their support updates.

Thanks

Posted on Sep 29, 2014 7:39 PM

4 replies

Oct 22, 2014 9:08 PM in response to tapatalk_i

We have the same problem at uptous.com. We are a social communication tool for schools and have many angry users, who are not getting emails. Starting about a week ago, all mac, me emails are not going through. No bounce backs. All other emails are good.

Have you been able to get a response from Apple? or find a resolutions?

icloud.com / me.com silent discarding legitimate activation emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.