Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is OS X bash Update 1.0 for OS X Lion Server v10.7.5?

Can anyone provide me with a link to the OS X bash Update 1.0 for OS X Lion Server v10.7.5, apparently there is a specific update. I have searched the Apple site without success, I have found the Mavericks, Mountain Lion and Lion version but not the server versions (which do exist, see Apple security updates)

Posted on Sep 30, 2014 2:20 PM

5 replies

Oct 10, 2014 4:17 AM in response to Antony-D-Emanuele

Antony D'Emanuele wrote:

Can anyone provide me with a link to the OS X bash Update 1.0 for OS X Lion Server v10.7.5, apparently there is a specific update. I have searched the Apple site without success, I have found the Mavericks, Mountain Lion and Lion version but not the server versions (which do exist, see Apple security updates)

With Lion and later there is no such thing as a server version of the operating system, this is unlike the previous Mac OS X 10.6 aka. Snow Leopard which did have a specific server version of the operating system.

So, in reality one only needs Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks versions. The server software is merely an application these days.

Where is OS X bash Update 1.0 for OS X Lion Server v10.7.5?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.