Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just now one of my Numbers documents could not be opened from iCloud.com

I upgraded my iPhone 5s and iPad Air to iOS 8.0 (and then 8.0.2) and iCloud to iCloud Drive several days ago. Because Mac OS X edition is not 10.10 yet to support iCloud Drive, I have been working on my Numbers sheet directly from within iCloud.com for 10+ days. Things have been happy until 2 hour ago I failed to open that Numbers document and was notified by the web site that Something went wrong and was asked to send information to Apple.

I tried out for more than 10 times to reload the document but none was successful. I have other iWork documents but they are all good to be opened and edited.

So, is there any friend here who experienced the similar situation and finally work around? Please kindly advise what to do to restore or reload my document in the cloud.

Thank you in advance.

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), Working on iWork for iCloud beta

Posted on Sep 30, 2014 6:32 PM

There are no replies.

Just now one of my Numbers documents could not be opened from iCloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.