Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad 3G after updating to IOS 8.2 Temperature warning won´t go off, I can´t use my iPad now, any help Please on how can I fix this problem

iPad 3G 64 gb after updating to IOS 8.2 Temperature warning won´t go off, I can´t use my iPad now, any help Please on how can I fix this problem. thanks

iPad, iOS 8, 3G

Posted on Sep 30, 2014 10:08 PM

3 replies

Oct 3, 2014 11:00 AM in response to DVJ07

Hi DVJ07,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

The temperature warning you're seeing indicates the hardware on the inside of the iPad is too warm to properly function. Simply move your iPad to a cooler location and allow it to cool down to get rid of this message.

Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures

Cheers,

Alex H.

Oct 4, 2014 4:59 PM in response to DVJ07

HI, thank you for your help, but it still does´t work....the advertise won't go off even if my iPad is in a cool place, this had never happened before, now I try to turn on my iPad star working and 5 minutes after using it the add appears and it doest disappear even if i stop using the iPad. its completely useless now, and it doesn´t even get warm, it´s totally cool, even in air conditioner.

other idea on how to fix it please

iPad 3G after updating to IOS 8.2 Temperature warning won´t go off, I can´t use my iPad now, any help Please on how can I fix this problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.