Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I see all my email folders available on Mac in iCloud

My Virtual PA doesn't have a MAC so is trying to read and send emails for me but from her PC using the web version of iCloud. However, she cannot see all the folders I have in Email, only a few. She is sure there are only a few listed and yet there are many more on the MAC. Does it have something to do with registering the folders on the MAC so you can see them in iCloud or should iCloud and the MAC sync with one another and thus see everything the same.

Posted on Oct 1, 2014 9:59 AM

1 reply

Oct 1, 2014 4:17 PM in response to BiddyHodgkinson

If the folders belong to your iCloud account they should all be on iCloud.com and be viewable from any modern browser. Try going to iCloud.com from your Mac and confirm that they are there. If so, have her try cleaning her browser cache as explained here: iCloud: Troubleshooting web browser issues with iCloud.com. If that doesn't fix things, have her try an alternative browser (Google Chrome or Firefox).

Why can't I see all my email folders available on Mac in iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.