Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does the new Health app track cholesterol levels?

(I couldn't find any support groups specifically for the Health app, if there is one, could someone point me to it?)

Does the new health app have an option for tracking cholesterol levels? - it seems like there is an item for tracking daily dietary cholesterol, but I'd like to input my HDL, LDL, and triglycerides from a blood test.

iPhone 4, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Oct 1, 2014 11:02 AM

5 replies

Apr 7, 2016 6:08 AM in response to carl wolf

Seriously Carl? The Health App allows for dozens for other data points to be entered by punching in raw numbers and dates. I can enter the BP results i get from either a health professional or my own in-home BP device. I don't have to wrap my phone around my arm to enter my BP data in the app. What we don't understand is why Apple, who thought to allow us to enter blood glucose statistics into the app, won't allow us to track one of the most basic and critical human health stats of all.

Does the new Health app track cholesterol levels?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.