Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Autocomplete stopped working in iPhone 6 IOS 8.02

I no longer get the box with the choices of autocomplete suggestions when typing. It still tries to autocomplete the word like it did in IOS versions prior to 8. Anyone else having this problem? I did a complete reboot but no change.

Posted on Oct 1, 2014 11:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2014 8:10 AM

FWIW, I figured out how to fix my problem. Went to Settings>General>Predictive. Turned it off and then on.

7 replies

Jun 29, 2015 8:49 PM in response to Nestor Holynskyj

I have the same problem only on my 2 email accts on my new Iphone 6 which is 2 days old. Autocomplete does not remember all my email addresses only a handful... I troubleshooted each email acct several times over the last 2 days, adding, deleting, adding, changing specs, and autocomplete does not fully work. Even called godaddy to troubleshoot. Does it take time for autocomplete to remember the email addresses for my accts? BTW, the email accts work fine in terms of sending and receiving emails... fyi, the 2 email accts I have on this new phone are yahoo and a godaddy acct... Any suggestions or advice appreciated.

Autocomplete stopped working in iPhone 6 IOS 8.02

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.