Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after the new updates i am unable to download certian apps froma pp store

i recently update my phone to ios8. as you all know you pretty much have to delete all contents from your phone to make space for the update. i just figured that i would redownload after i update. after updating i was no longer able to get certan apps to download to my phone such as facebook, twitter, snapchat, instagram and more only a selected few. when i tried to download the apps i would click the icloud logo with the clould and the arrow pointing down (being there because i have downloaded it before), but nothing.a short square representing the pause button as if it was going to download but then it turns right back to the cloud icon as before in less than a second i downloaded the new update ios8.2 thinking it would solve my problems but still nothing😢 same thing and i try at lest once a day ive tried many things but nothing has worked. please help ive contacted apple but it seems like im getting no where. thank you for any help you all can give me 🙂

iPhone 5c, iOS 8

Posted on Oct 1, 2014 4:08 PM

1 reply

after the new updates i am unable to download certian apps froma pp store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.