Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have updated to IOS 8.2 and now I can not update my apps?

I can not update apps after having downloaded IOS 8.2. Need assistance to fix problem. Only way I have been able to work around is by updating by using itunes and connecting my phone to my MacBook Air.

Posted on Oct 1, 2014 6:19 PM

10 replies

Mar 15, 2015 3:08 PM in response to mbcatty

It would help if you described the issue. The first post was from October, and was not iOS 8.2 as typed, that would have been iOS 8.1.2. What happens when you try to update your apps? I've not had any issue with mine, so I'm not sure you are going to see a fix. A fix would be for your individual situation if you describe it in detail.

Mar 15, 2015 3:33 PM in response to mbcatty

So when you attempt to update, all you set is a spinning circle? What troubleshooting have you tried? User troubleshooting steps are restart, reset, restore from backup, restore as new. I doubt you will have to go that far. But you can start with the restart, which is just powering the phone off/on. A reset is holding the sleep/wake and home buttons together until you see the Apple logo and then release. The phone will reboot. Test after that. Are you able to get into the App Store and search for apps or anything else?

I have updated to IOS 8.2 and now I can not update my apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.