Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't activate my iphone after update iOS

Hi, people! After iOS upgrade, my phone asks for a password to apple id. But I can not retrieve my password via e-mail, because the message does not come to my e-mail and I do not remember the answers to security questions

iPhone 5s, iOS 8

Posted on Oct 2, 2014 4:49 AM

4 replies

Oct 2, 2014 4:59 AM in response to Daulenov

You don't know your Apple ID Password, You don't know the Answers to your Security Questions and You don't have Access to the Apple ID Recovery email Address... Can you Validate that you are the original owner of the iPhone? Can you Validate that it is Your Apple ID? If yes then there may be a way to get your iPhone Updated and Accessible again.

Oct 2, 2014 5:52 AM in response to Daulenov

From the link that I already posted:

If you can't reset your security questions

Contact Apple Support in either of these circumstances:

• You don't see the link to send a reset email, which means you don't have a rescue address.
  • You see the link to send a reset email, but you don't have access to email at the rescue address.

A temporary support PIN isn't usually required, but Apple may ask you to generate a PIN if your identity needs to be verified.

I can't activate my iphone after update iOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.