Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with anchor points on Pages 5.2.2

i have Pages 5.2.2 and Mavericks 10.9.5. I noticed I could not follow on from a previous paragraph on a simple wordprocessing page. No inserted tables or media inserts, just straight forward writing. The hidden symbols shows that it is a 'lollipop ' symbol - an anchor point for objects set to move with text. The online help instructs to go to the format inspect and choose Arrange. On my version the latest there are ino STYLE IMAGE ARRANGE boxes. On the menu there is ARRANGE but everything is greyed out, even when I highlight the text involved. How do I delete the anchor point, please

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2012), OS X Mavericks (10.9.2), It is actually 10.9.5

Posted on Oct 2, 2014 5:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2014 6:04 AM

Delete the image/object and you delete the anchor point.

Peter

6 replies

Oct 2, 2014 6:47 AM in response to PeterBreis0807

There is no image / object to delete as far as I can see. All there is, is the lollipop symbol right up against the first letter of the first word. How do I find the image or object that is involved? It is a straight forward word processing document, no pictures no tables or anything fancy. As I said everything is greyed out in any of the appropriate menu drop boxes. On this you have to treat me as a real novice!!!!

Problems with anchor points on Pages 5.2.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.