Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sick of issues with iOS 8 on iPhone 6

I have had it with the iPhone 6 and iOS 8!!

• My phone has had WiFi connectivity issues from day one, disconnecting from my home WiFi at least twenty times per day. I have tried everything to correct this issue, but nothing resolves it. My spouse has an iPhone 6 too...but until yesterday had no WiFi issues. Now she is experiencing the same issues with WiFi.
  • In addition, the iOS 8 is also affecting my cellular connection. I can go from 3G to LTE to 1x in less than a minute, sitting in the same spot.
  • Apps take forever to load.
  • Pictures are taking forever to load.
  • Apps randomly close on their own.
  • The battery life *****!!!

Apple says they are aware of all of these issues and "are working hard to resolve them." I find that hard to believe. iOS 8.0.1 bricked my phone. Finally got that fixed. Then they released 8.0.2, which really didn't resolve anything.

Get it together, Apple! I've had it. I think all of the customers who bought these phones (who are having these constant issues) should file a class action lawsuit against Apple. These phones cost a tremendous amount of money. People stood in lines forever to get them...and this is the crap we are getting!!!!

Beyond frustrated!

Jeep4Life

iPhone 6, iOS 8, WiFi

Posted on Oct 2, 2014 7:15 AM

2 replies

Sick of issues with iOS 8 on iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.