Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I open up software update for kodak printer macbook will not allow

I Have downloaded new app,e software for my new MacBook Pro will not allow i cant remember what I went tto last time I had to do it sorry.

many thanks

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012)

Posted on Oct 2, 2014 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2014 5:14 PM

To make a one-time exception to the security policy, follow these instructions. They apply to Installer packages and other installable items as well as applications.

10 replies

Oct 5, 2014 11:05 AM in response to Linc Davis

Hi Linc

hope you do not mind me asking but i cannot find the app needed to print from an iPad 2 to a kodak hero 5.1 i have been onto kodak several times and they give me a link which is just for printing pictures , kodak pick flick, but i need to print from the iPad which has notes and pages etc on it, they are useless with help honest. i have searched and searched but cannot font anything, do you know what the app would be at ll ?.

with my iPad and my epson printer the app is simply epson imprint and its great but kodak, oh my gosh its awful lol.

Hope you can help if not thanks for all your help to me previously sweet.

cheers

Tracey xx 🙂

How do I open up software update for kodak printer macbook will not allow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.