Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I move calendars and contacts from 4s to new iPhone 6 plus?

migrating data

itunes-OTHER, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Oct 2, 2014 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2014 10:25 AM

Transfer content from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a new device

What are you syncing your calendar and contacts with?

If icloud - sign into your account on the new phone and select calendar and contacts and it will sync back to your phone.

5 replies

Oct 10, 2014 2:39 AM in response to bar2er

Hi, 2 options are available:

Option 1. backup your iPhone 4s to iTunes or iCloud. And then set up your iPhone 6 Plus, as a new device, during the process, you can either connect it to itunes to restore it with the iPhone 4s backup file or restore iPhone 4s icloud backup file to it(on iPhone 6 Plus, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase all content and settings > set up as a new device > restore from iCloud backup > choose iCloud backup file to restore). this way takes a long time for you to finish the whole process. If you want to make it quickly, try option 2.

Option 2. download mobiletrans on your computer. Connect with iPhone 4s and iPhone 6 Plus with your computer via a USB cable. Check contacts and calender, click transfer to move them from iPhone 4s to iPhone 6 Plus.

Oct 4, 2015 6:51 AM in response to bar2er

iCloud can be helpful to move contacts from iPhone 4s to iPhone 6 Plus. Sync your contacts on iPhone 4s to iCloud and then log in the iCloud web. Import contacts to the computer. Sign in the same iCloud account in your iPhone 6 Plus and you can sync the iPhone 4s contacts to the device. As for calendar, I have no experience about it ,but i think iCloud also could be helped.

Jun 30, 2016 8:27 PM in response to bar2er

To move calendars and contacts from 4s to new iPhone 6 plus, I've tried another way:

Download some third-party tool.

Connect 4s and iPhone 6 Plus to computer.

Choose the calendars and contacts you would like to copy.

That's it. Problem is solved.

One quite useful tool is called Phone Transfer, which my friend told me to try it.

And I found it helpful when try it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.