Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No picture on LCD TV with Lightning Digital Av Adapter and HDMI cable plugged into iPhone 5c

Hello,

I recently hooked up my iPhone 5c to my Magnavox LCD tv with a Lightning Digital AV Adapter and a HDMI cable. It worked great.....then i unplugged the HDMI cable from the Lightning Digital AV Adapter and when i plugged it back in i don't get a picture on my tv. Do i need to reset something...? I have unplugged, plugged back in, turned on and off and i get nothing.

iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Oct 2, 2014 3:46 PM

2 replies

Oct 2, 2014 4:39 PM in response to jose4121

I guess I would unplug everything and Reset the iPhone by holding both the Sleep / Wake button and the Home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears on your iPhone screen then release both buttons and wait for the Reset to bring your iPhone back to the lock-screen. Also, I would unplug the other end of the HDMI cable from the TV, turn the TV off and on and then start again doing what you did the first time.

No picture on LCD TV with Lightning Digital Av Adapter and HDMI cable plugged into iPhone 5c

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.