Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Directions between two or more points on the map

Anyone knows of an app for OSX and iOS where one can get directions between two or three or more points. (not a point and current location). In particular an app where one could create a multi-stop trip on OSX and then push it on to an iOS device where it would work as a map and as a navigator?

Tip: Apple Maps apps can't do this. They only allows one pin on the map and directions form current location to the map. Which is utterly useless for trip planning. And yes I know I can use Google Maps for that. But I want to stay away from Google.

Thank you all for your input.

Posted on Oct 3, 2014 6:46 PM

2 replies

Apr 23, 2015 10:20 AM in response to Chatlanian

you can get directions between two points neither of which is your location on the current ipad app. steps:

launch the app

drop a pin on one of the points

click on the right side of the baloon that opens over the pin

select directions to or from the location

a pane opens on the left side of the app

click into the start or end field that has "current location"

type in your desired start/end point and select the correct location from the drop down list that populates as you type

click on "route"

your route options will appear between the two points

Directions between two or more points on the map

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.