Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 plus case cant be removed

hello,

i've brought a iphone 6 plus recently and i brought a case for it,but once i put the case on it i cant remove it,the case is a hard case,can someone please tell me how to remove it because i don't want to scratch my phone.thanks.

Posted on Oct 4, 2014 7:36 AM

13 replies

Oct 5, 2014 5:23 AM in response to julianaymchan

It is unfortunate that we don't know the manufacturer of the hard case, which makes it somewhat difficult to offer a solution. However, if it is like most hard cases, then it clicks in place along the sides of the iPhone and as such shouldn't produce much of a risk in slipping a fingernail within the tiny space between the two halves. There could be some specific fasteners that overlap one half to the other and these would have to be pulled off the other half of the case as you applied pressure to separate the two haves.

Mar 17, 2015 11:35 AM in response to julianaymchan

I Just read your post when I was trying to get my iphone 6 hard case off. I used a small semi-rigid but flexible- plastic kitchen spreader to GENTLY pry one corner up. Place your device-screen side up, on a soft cushioned surface before you get started, and very careful begin at one corner. Once you get the corner up, you should be able to pop it right off. Hope this helps.

User uploaded file

Sep 21, 2015 5:50 PM in response to bkind2

Plastic or broad blade blunt butter knife works well with opening the Cellaris Paladin case for the iphone. Recommend starting at one edge where the recess guide is and pop the upper layer slowly out. Then work slowly along the same side towards the top of the case until you loose that side completely. Then you can pull the opposite side free.

Dec 1, 2015 7:35 AM in response to bkind2

I've been trying to do it this way, but my case is very hard. There are no soft rubber parts on it. the brand is "Uncommon TS deflector". I tried using a letter opener but started to hear the back of my phone crack. Then I switched to credit cards - as seen on youTube - but it just bends my credit cards. 😟 At this point, I could care less if I tear up the stupid case. I just need my phone free. If anyone has any other suggestions, I appreciate the input in advance.

iphone 6 plus case cant be removed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.