Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri sound is not working on my iPhone 6 when bluetooth is on. If I turn Bluetooth off, the sound does work. How can I get sound with Bluetooth on?

Siri sound does not work on my iPhone 6 when Bluetooth is on. It works fine when Bluetooth is disabled. How do I get sound when Bluetooth is enabled?

Posted on Oct 4, 2014 11:14 AM

1 reply

Oct 7, 2014 7:09 AM in response to krg62

Hi, krg62.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I would need a little more information on this issue to provide a better answer. Are you attempting to use a Bluetooth device with Siri? If this is the case, here are some troubleshooting steps that I would recommend going through.

Using Siri with audio accessories

• Siri will work with many audio accessories, including wired and wireless headsets and car stereos.
  • Find information about troubleshooting Bluetooth headsets and headphones.
  • Find information about troubleshooting car stereo connections.
  • If you are using an audio device that connects using the Dock Connector, Siri will not route through that device. You will need to continue to use your device, wired headset, or Bluetooth headset to interact with Siri.
  • If you are using your iOS device with a device that uses a Remote User Interface, ensure that you control your iOS device using the car stereo or other device. Attempting to control your iOS device directly through either touchscreen, Siri, or Voice Control won't work.

iOS: Troubleshooting Siri

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts4079

Cheers,

Jason H.

Siri sound is not working on my iPhone 6 when bluetooth is on. If I turn Bluetooth off, the sound does work. How can I get sound with Bluetooth on?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.