Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to turn off split screen for safari (landscape) for an iPhone 6 plus? Thanks!

IIs there a way to turn off the spit screen for safari on the iPhone 6 plus? I had hoped the bigger screen would allow me to see more of the web page. it now shows bookmarks on the left and makes the web page smaller not bigger. Thanks for any help!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8

Posted on Oct 4, 2014 11:07 AM

18 replies

Aug 28, 2017 8:39 AM in response to Airpanel

You just made my day I don't know why I didn't look it up last night when it was imploding my brain thanks so much

For those among you to have a slow fuse like me, the bookmark icon you want to find is the one on the right half of the screen, the good half, i.e. the safari screen half. Not on the Darkside other half that you want to go away. Thanks again!

Oct 11, 2017 11:55 AM in response to Airpanel

For others like me who are having trouble finding the bookmark icon if you pull down so you can type something new into the browser at the top it’s the bright blue square. If split screen is turned on it doesn’t look like the bookmark icon. I kept clicking on the bookmark icon that was there and nothing happened so I was pretty confused. Once I pull the screen down and I saw the bright blue square I tried clicking that and all of a sudden there’s no more split screen and I see that underneath that bright blue square is the bookmark icon.

Is there a way to turn off split screen for safari (landscape) for an iPhone 6 plus? Thanks!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.