Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 plus, my wifi suddenly drops the connnection and gets disconnected and used my LTE I have to reboot it maybe twice a day. Any suggestions?

The wifi on my iphone 6 plus gets disconnected from my wifi for no reason its and when i check the wifi settings it doesn't show me any wifi connections. I have to reboot my phone at least twice a day.

Posted on Oct 4, 2014 7:51 PM

8 replies

Oct 5, 2014 9:48 AM in response to carteryang

Same problem here. Two brand new iPhones 6 (128GB). First iPhone works without any problem (for 5 days now). Second iPhone gets disconnected from the WiFi - but our iPhone crashes and we do not have to manually reboot it! It reboots "automatically" 20+ times per day. It reboots during a phone call, when you press the Home button, etc. Both iPhones are running 8.0.2. We have a Genius Bar appointment on next Wednesday. More than frustrating situation 😟

Apr 1, 2015 5:35 PM in response to Amunoz23

We bought two new iPhone 6. One no problem but the other has the same problem as you. One of the 6's was to replace an iPhone 4s whose wifi antenna stopped working and could not be fixed, a problem shared by many other 4s' but which Apple wouldn't fix. We went to Apple yesterday and the "Genius" told us that there was nothing wrong with the new phone.

iphone 6 plus, my wifi suddenly drops the connnection and gets disconnected and used my LTE I have to reboot it maybe twice a day. Any suggestions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.