Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

slow motion not playing back after 8.02

I have iPhone 6 plus. I shot a couple of slow-motion videos when device had iOS 8.0. I just noticed that these videos are not playing back in slow-mo after the upgrade to iOS 8.02. Anybody else having this problem? Any suggestions?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8

Posted on Oct 5, 2014 6:57 AM

1 reply

Oct 5, 2014 10:32 PM in response to dr_b_md

i noticed this too. Definitely something happened during an update. Whether it be 8.02 or IG update or something.

Before if I wanted to upload a vid on instagram with slow mo, I did where I want the slow mo part in default photos app, then it would apply in IG automatically, now IG or any app just plays the vid at regular speeds.

what gives apple?

slow motion not playing back after 8.02

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.