Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 plus how to set lock screen wallpaper

Not sure I know which is which but my home screen (the one with the time and date) has the wallpaper I want but I can't see anyway of changing the next screen (the one with all the apps? Had no problem with my iPhone 4.

Posted on Oct 5, 2014 1:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2014 1:40 PM

The one with date and time is Lock Screen, the one with the apps icons is the Home Screen. When you select a wallpaper it will ask to set one of them or both. After specter, when you go back to Wallpaper settings, you will see 2 images, the left is your Lock Screen and to the right side the Home Screen.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2014 1:40 PM in response to jicms

The one with date and time is Lock Screen, the one with the apps icons is the Home Screen. When you select a wallpaper it will ask to set one of them or both. After specter, when you go back to Wallpaper settings, you will see 2 images, the left is your Lock Screen and to the right side the Home Screen.

iPhone 6 plus how to set lock screen wallpaper

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.