Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I set up iTunes match which iTunes match .?

I Need to subscribed iTunes match with itunes cards ?

Posted on Oct 5, 2014 7:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2014 11:35 PM

You should be able to, but you will have to have a payment method on your account when subscribing - from iTunes Store: Subscribing to iTunes Match :

Note: You can use store credit to pay for your iTunes Match subscription; however, you must have a valid payment method on file at the time of sign up.

5 replies

Feb 24, 2015 3:09 AM in response to King_Penguin

CAn i sub scribed from sub scribed frokm mac or from Mac directly I need to spend my abound befor I can changed store . But I did not now how can I spend .

Oct 6, 2014 3:59 AM in response to Community User

You can only upload your music to iTunes Match from a computer's iTunes, so ideally you'd do it from the computer's iTunes that has your music library on it.

What country are you currently in, and what country do you have on your iTunes account ? If you trying to subscribe to it in the US store and you are not in the US then you can't - you can only use your own country's store (and, if it's available there, iTunes Match in your country).

To get your balance removed from your account so that you can change countries you can try contacting iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

How can I set up iTunes match which iTunes match .?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.