Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you transfer whatsapp messages to iphone from an android phone

I have just purchased an i phone and want to copy my messages from my android phone. How can i do this?

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Oct 6, 2014 11:41 AM

9 replies

Jun 17, 2016 6:40 AM in response to iPhone_user1711

Hi, I just made a move from HTC One M9 to iPhone 6s and I transferred most of the data from my Android to new iPhone 6S with the “Move to iOS” app but unfortunately it does not work with the third-party app. As mentioned by the many users here I downloaded the Wondershare software mobiletrans but it does not transfer Whatsapp messages.

I spent several hours on Google and I could find only one tool called Android whatsapp to iPhone that can transfer Whatsapp chat history from Android to iPhone and vice versa. This tool actually downgrades the WhatsApp on your Android or it will ask you to install the modified version of Whatsapp on your android and after that it transfers Whatsapp messages to iPhone. I came to know about this tool after reading an answer given on Quora here.

how do you transfer whatsapp messages to iphone from an android phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.