Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My posts?

How the **** are you supposed to find your own posts?

It says I need to select a community. I start looking and AssistiveTouch selects itself and I can't change it. As far as software goes this is junk.

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 8

Posted on Oct 6, 2014 4:16 PM

16 replies

Apr 5, 2017 3:42 PM in response to spinlock1315

spinlock1315 wrote:

Current system has an extra step, you need to:

1) click username

2) click Manage Subscriptions

3) Activity tab comes up as default for me, otherwise click it

The forum has changed in the 2 1/2 years since the original post. I suspect it will change again.

You may want to create a new topic if you have issues with it - it's not a good idea to try to revise solutions to something that keeps changing.

Apr 5, 2017 4:03 PM in response to Drew Reece

The other problem here is that clicking on one's name and then on Profile or Manage Subsriptions and then Activity only seems to give your own topics and and your posts on that topic, but, not your posts on other topics which surely is not what is supposed to happen?

editing this now as:

By posting this reply to you it is now in the Activity list, however, I have posted in this same topic before, but, it did not figure in the Activity list until I posted this.

If I click on Content there are more of my posts but, not this topic. All in all it's a very weird system.

Jul 17, 2017 5:39 AM in response to pdx_biker

Not sure if you are doing the following > sign in > click on name > click on 'view profile' at bottom of box that comes up

when you click on your name> click on 'activity' in the box that comes after clicking on 'view profile', then > click on 'Activity' next to Bio, which is the first item along that line of tabs.

This is in Safari so, I do not know what happens in earlier OSX's, however, if I go to content it does not have my posts

and that is why I do what I have posted above as I am wanting to see the posts that I am involved with. Hope that helps.

Apr 10, 2015 7:22 AM in response to Drew Reece

Hi Drew (and thanks for replying to both my recent posts!). I think the issue with the post that didn't show up in my activity was that I didn't actually post it in the end! I don't know what happened, but somehow I ended up navigating away from the window I had been typing in before I'd hit 'post'. In the end I re-posted (to which post you and Kilgore-trout have kindly replied). Best, Sebastian.

Oct 25, 2016 1:18 PM in response to RickMLVNV

I know I'm a day late and a dollar short answering you with my suggestion(s), but you have to have a very good memory as to what the title of your post was, then do a search on it and see if your question comes up. The next thing to do (and it's what I always do, because I can't always remember the title of my question) is to copy or drag the URL (on to your desktop) of the question you just posted, so that you can reference to it, (by clicking on the link) and see if anyone has posted an answer to your question. Someone else may have a better and quicker solution Hope I've helped. 🙂

Sincerely,

KD

Nov 22, 2016 4:50 AM in response to RickMLVNV

I think that now you have to click on your name, then on profile when new box opens, and then click on "Activity". Very long-winded and unfortunately typical of Apple who for some reason when something is easy sometimes remove or hide things. Your content used to be simply found on the small menu on top right where it now says " Content People Search Post".

My posts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.