Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i bought the second season of arrow on i tunes and it only downloaded the first episode how do i download the rest?

Please help i have spent forty dollars on this season of arrow and it only downloaded the first episode how do i download the rest?

MacBook Air, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2014 4:09 PM

1 reply

Oct 8, 2014 12:38 PM in response to handpg2

Hi handpg2,

It looks like there are several options for downloading episodes of a TV show.

iTunes Store download options

Season Passes and completed TV seasons

When you buy a TV season or Season Pass, you'll see these options:

• Later: Don't download any episodes now. You can download your episodes later from iTunes in the Cloud.
  • Download All: Download all available episodes.
  • Download: Download the earliest unseen episode of the season. For example:
    • If you haven't downloaded any episodes from a season, episode 1 of that season will download.
    • If you've previously bought or downloaded episode 3 of a season, episode 4 of that season will download.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Nubz

i bought the second season of arrow on i tunes and it only downloaded the first episode how do i download the rest?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.