Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This webpage is not available

I am trying to access sites such as facebook/twitter on Google Chrome and I am getting a, "This webpage is not available," error. The sites are coming up when I am using 4g on my iPhone but they are not working when I am connected to my wi-fi. I have cleared my cookies, cache, and changed my dns server to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.8.4 and the problem is not fixed. I have also tried to load the pages in Firefox and Safari and the pages are still not loading. Since it is working when I am on 4G does that mean my wi-fi is the issue? What should I do to fix it?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2), iPad 2

Posted on Oct 7, 2014 1:01 PM

2 replies

Oct 19, 2014 6:37 PM in response to KelliBama

I've been having the same problem with Google Chrome trying to access Twitter with my Macbook. My mobile device apps access the site, but not Chrome. It is not a connectictivity or WiFi issue. I can access Twitter using Safari as a browser. Google Chrome has been getting squirrelly with many sites, including Facebook. It is fast becoming the most annoying browser out there. Do they hate Macs? Who knows.

This webpage is not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.