Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i subscribe to comcast xfinity. I have an xfinity to go app on my ipad which allows me to watch tv shows on demand. Can I watch these shows on my tv using apple tv?

I have comcast infinity and an app on my ipad for Xfinity TV Go which allows watching any tv show on demand on the ipad. Can I watch these shows on hd tv using my apple tv?

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Oct 7, 2014 1:30 PM

4 replies

Nov 30, 2015 11:55 PM in response to vazandrew

Instead of starting another thread, I thought lets update it. I have an air pad 2 and just picked up an Apple TV. I can watch a show or movie on my I pad using the Comcast TV GO app but it will not mirror. I get an error message on my TV saying , "Sorry because of security protocols specified by our network partners, you can enjoy this great video only on you or Mobil device. "

I have called Comcast and they said that they do not support mirroring. But if I was techy it could be done.

I also called Apple, and they said that nothing could be done as they think it is a Comcast app restriction.

I'm just trying to mirror what I can see on my IPad. Any help would be much appreciated.

i subscribe to comcast xfinity. I have an xfinity to go app on my ipad which allows me to watch tv shows on demand. Can I watch these shows on my tv using apple tv?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.