Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Authorization

I operate on a Windows platform. When trying to 'play' purchased music found in my 'Library' I receive an error message stating that my computer is 'not AUTHORIZED'. When trying to authorize this particular computer I am told I already have 5 computers authorized and have exceeded number allowed? How do I find this list of computers, of which I have no record of?

Thank you.

null-OTHER, Windows 8, Sony Vaio

Posted on Oct 7, 2014 7:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2014 7:31 PM

There is no list available from your end. Use the Deauthorize All command documented in this article, or if it isn't an option, the 'contact iTunes Store support' link at the bottom of it.

(114322)

3 replies

Aug 25, 2015 10:47 AM in response to Niel

Hi Niel - I'm experiencing a similar yet different issue authorizing my laptop. Just downloaded iTunes onto my PC and deauthorized the 3 computers it was originally connected to. When I tried to follow the prompts on how to authorize a computer I, in short, cannot do so. Could you guide me to another article or advise accordingly?

Thanks

Authorization

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.