Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't create Pages document (icloud.com)

Hello,

I've got a problem with iCloud (online), specifically with Pages for iCloud Bêta. When I create a document, I get the "Une erreur s'est produite avec le serveur. Essayez à nouveau plus tard", because I am french... That is meaning "An error occurred with the communication with the server. Try later again.". When I hit OK, a second message appears : "Désolé, une erreur s'est produite. Vous ne pouvez pas créer ce document. Veuillez réessayer plus tard.", and that is meaning : "Sorry, an error has occurred. You can't create this document. Please try again later.". What is the problem ? I think it's not a storage problem because I can duplicate a document and modify it, but I can't create a new one.

I am using the latest version of Mac OS X 10.10 Bêta.

Please help me,

MotherBoard11

iMac, Other OS, Mac OS X 10.10 Bêta latest version

Posted on Oct 8, 2014 8:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2015 12:39 AM

The iCloud Team wrote me and now everything is ok si I guess it is solved for everyone... Anyone still have the problem ?

1 reply

Can't create Pages document (icloud.com)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.