Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pictures not uploading to my PC from iphone 6+ via Photo Stream

This is on an iPhone 6+ (iOS 8.0.2) and a Windows 7 PC running the latest version of iCloud 4.0.

On the PC: I am signed-n to my iCloud account with "iCloud Drive" and "Photos" enabled, with "My Photo Stream" and "iCloud Photo Sharing" enabled inside "Photos".

On the iPhone6+ : I am signed into the same iCloud account with "My Photo Stream" enabled.

I received emails with photos attached. I saved the photos on to the iPhone6+, where they show up in the "Recently Added" album. However, the photos are not getting transferred into eh destination directory on my PC via Photo Sync. How do I fix this?

iPhone 6 Plus, Windows 7

Posted on Oct 8, 2014 3:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2014 9:31 AM

Hello Aloke,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

These following articles should be of use for troubleshooting your Photo Stream:

Get help using My Photo Stream

iCloud: Troubleshooting iCloud Photo Sharing and Shared Photo Stream

Thank you,

Jeff D.

6 replies

Jan 30, 2016 12:33 AM in response to Aloke

The instructions at Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC - Apple Support are current (last updated Jan 27, 2016 -- 3 days ago).

Not sure why you listed the version of iTunes in your post as iTunes is not used and is not mentioned in the instructions (except in the context of syncing them back the other direction -- from the computer to the phone).

Another method to transfer from the phone to the computer is via a 3rd party app such as http://www.photsync-app.com

Jan 31, 2016 2:01 PM in response to Aervantill

Um, Aloke possibly inserted the iTunes version number because Apple software updates are sometimes plagued with small bugs ( IE: the current iOS 9.2.1 bug that causes Safari to close when using the URL bar with Apple Suggestions turned on. ) and given the fact anytime users go to a web forum for assistance with technical services they're asked to give each and every little detail of their system. I would consider it a good habit.

And as a loyal Apple user, 3rd party apps just won't cut it. I bought my ( and I'm sure others ) Apple devices for ease of sync between multiple devices without needing 3-4 programs to support such functions. iCloud/iTunes all need to work as advertised to make my devices worthwhile.

pictures not uploading to my PC from iphone 6+ via Photo Stream

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.