Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am tired of my iPhone always saying "This accessory may not be supported" when connected to my computer or charger to charge,after trying plug and unpluge it's charging. This issu after upgrading my iphone5s 16gb To ios 8.0.2 Plz help !!!!! :(?

I am tired of my iPhone always saying "This accessory may not be supported" when connected to my computer or charger to charge,after trying plug and unpluge it's charging.

This issu after upgrading my iphone5s 16gb

To ios 8.0.2

Plz help !!!!!

😟

iPhone 5s, iOS 8, 8.0.2

Posted on Oct 10, 2014 8:30 AM

1 reply

Oct 12, 2014 6:53 AM in response to Hasan2713

Hi Hasan2713,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

Do you see the alert message when using the accessories that came with your iPhone? If not, the issue is most likely with the 3rd-party accessories. In any case, the article linked below will walk you through the process of troubleshooting the alert message that you’re seeing on your iPhone and setting up service, if needed.

iPhone: Hardware troubleshooting

Accessory not working

See About iPhone, iPad, and iPod accessories and Troubleshooting iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch accessories for troubleshooting information.

My issue is still not resolved. What do I do next?

Contact Apple Support.

I hope this helps,

-Jason

I am tired of my iPhone always saying "This accessory may not be supported" when connected to my computer or charger to charge,after trying plug and unpluge it's charging. This issu after upgrading my iphone5s 16gb To ios 8.0.2 Plz help !!!!! :(?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.