Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've recently subscribed to iTunes Match, which has been great but for two issues: 1, I was assuming it would be commercial free, which it is not, and 2: I was double charged, 2x$24.99, so look closely at your billing if you do buy.

I've recently subscribed to iTunes Match, which has been great but for two issues: 1, I was assuming it would be commercial free, which it is not, and 2: I was double charged, 2x$24.99, so look closely at your billing if you do elect to subscribe.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Oct 10, 2014 8:55 AM

1 reply

Oct 12, 2014 7:13 AM in response to castelnaud

Hello castelnaud,

From what I understand, you have subscribed to iTunes Match but you are hearing ads on iTunes Radio. You've also mentioned being charged twice for iTunes Match access. After reviewing your post, I have located some articles that can help in this situation. They contain troubleshooting steps and helpful advice:

FAQs about iTunes Radio

Can I remove ads from iTunes Radio?

Yes, if you're in the United States or Australia, you can listen to iTunes Radio without ads when you subscribe to iTunes Match. If you're using iOS 7.1 or later and iTunes 11.2 or later, you don't need to turn on iTunes Match on your device. As long as you have an active subscription to iTunes Match, you can listen to ad-free radio. If you're using an earlier version of iOS, you'll need toturn on iTunes Matchon your device to listen to ad-free radio.

This article will help you resolved the double payment issue:

Report an problem with an item you bought from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

BobbyD

I've recently subscribed to iTunes Match, which has been great but for two issues: 1, I was assuming it would be commercial free, which it is not, and 2: I was double charged, 2x$24.99, so look closely at your billing if you do buy.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.