Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth no sound failure on my CTS

I am having the same issue with my 2013 CTS coupe. It pairs but no audio can be heard. I have removed the pair from the car, powered off my I-6, waited for :30 minutes, then power back up and re-pair back to the car, the problem continues, no matter what suggestion there is out there on the market, it has not worked for me.

This is issue came up as the latest IOS was released. Pairs but no audio transmits. The radio would reduce it's source and allow the phone conversation to work, but as of this week it has stopped working.

Apple please do something, the price is high enough to not have full features you promised that we could enjoy

Unhappy

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Oct 10, 2014 11:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2014 9:46 AM

Howdy pepperthedog,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you’re running into a Bluetooth connection issue with your iPhone 6 and the stereo in your CTS coupe, and you’ve tried quite a few valid troubleshooting steps. The articles linked below provide additional troubleshooting suggestions and resolutions, which you may not have already tried, but will resolve most issues like this.

If you can’t use a Bluetooth accessory or car kit

iOS: Troubleshooting car stereo connections

I hope this helps.

-Jason

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2014 9:46 AM in response to pepperthedog

Howdy pepperthedog,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you’re running into a Bluetooth connection issue with your iPhone 6 and the stereo in your CTS coupe, and you’ve tried quite a few valid troubleshooting steps. The articles linked below provide additional troubleshooting suggestions and resolutions, which you may not have already tried, but will resolve most issues like this.

If you can’t use a Bluetooth accessory or car kit

iOS: Troubleshooting car stereo connections

I hope this helps.

-Jason

Bluetooth no sound failure on my CTS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.