Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i put a rescue email on my account if i forgot my security questions? -.-

PLEASE HELP! I made this account like 3+ years ago i forgot my security questions tried almost everything, but

i don't have a rescue email is there any way i can put one in my account without making a new one?! D: i already put money

on this account & cant spend it..

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.1

Posted on Oct 11, 2014 12:18 AM

1 reply

Oct 13, 2014 7:04 AM in response to Lylahbear25

Hey there Lylahbear25,

It sounds like you cannot access your account to use in the iTunes Store because you cannot reset your security questions. Take a look at this info from the following article:

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

Contact Apple Support in either of these circumstances:

• You don't see the link to send a reset email, which means you don't have a rescue address.
  • You see the link to send a reset email, but you don't have access to email at the rescue address.

A temporary support PIN isn't usually required, but Apple may ask you to generate a PIN if your identity needs to be verified.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Sterling

How do i put a rescue email on my account if i forgot my security questions? -.-

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.