Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

UPS tracking disappeared!

Grrrr...UPS.....

I ordered my phone from Apple on 10/5 and on 10/7 I got notification of shipment. I was able to track it over the past few days from China....Korea....Anchorage....Louisville. Once arriving in Louisville (I live in Louisville BTW), it not only scanned arrival, etc but also had an import/acceptance scan which to me, would indicate that it actually arrived in Louisville and was being prepared to be delivered on the predicted delivery date of Monday 10/13.

Tonight I logged on to print the deliver w/o signature form and clicked the tracking....it all DISAPPEARED!!!

Now all the site says is label created on 10/7 and "Order Processed: Ready for UPS". What the HECK????? Has this happened to anyone? Maybe just a UPS website issue or do you think my phone never really shipped in the first place?? If it didn't then how did it get scanned at all those places?

Frustrated!!!

Jennifer

iPhone 6

Posted on Oct 11, 2014 9:19 PM

7 replies

Oct 11, 2014 10:33 PM in response to Jenn812

I had the same exact thing happen to me tonight. I ordered the iPhone 6 Plus and the label was created on 10/9. it went from Kentucky to ontario CA. it was shipped second day air saver and it had a delivery date of 10/13. Just check on it tonight and all of it is gone. Ups tracking just says label created on 10/9, order processed: Ready for UPS. I sure hope this is just a glitch in their website. This is the first time i have encountered this problem.

UPDATE: just checked it right now and all the info is back. That glitch is weird, but I'm glad its back to normal.

UPS tracking disappeared!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.