Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unhiding purchased items on 10.6.8

I read an article about unhiding purchased items in iTunes, but when I go to My Account there's no link saying "manage" or "hide/unhide" - I'm running 10.6.8 and the latest iTunes version, as far as I know... any suggestions?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Oct 12, 2014 1:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2016 12:08 PM

Are you trying to hide/unhide purchases in iTunes or the Mac App Store ? If the iTunes store then the instructions for doing so are on this page (the page that you posted from is for the Mac App Store) : iTunes Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases.

To hide a purchase in iTunes you go to the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage. To unhide a purchase log into your account via the Store > View Account menu option in iTunes - the 'hidden purchases' section will only show on your account if you have purchases that are hidden.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2016 12:08 PM in response to actionjdjackson

Are you trying to hide/unhide purchases in iTunes or the Mac App Store ? If the iTunes store then the instructions for doing so are on this page (the page that you posted from is for the Mac App Store) : iTunes Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases.

To hide a purchase in iTunes you go to the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage. To unhide a purchase log into your account via the Store > View Account menu option in iTunes - the 'hidden purchases' section will only show on your account if you have purchases that are hidden.

unhiding purchased items on 10.6.8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.