Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have lost my iphone, erased profile. I found iphone. How to activate it now?

I have lost my iphone and I have erased my profile. I found my iphone after 4 months. How to activate it now?

iPhone 4S, iOS 8

Posted on Oct 13, 2014 12:18 AM

9 replies

Oct 13, 2014 1:22 AM in response to ivana_vuk

Ok, i think i get you mean. Below are the steps to activate your iPhone:

Step 1. Insert a pin into the hole on the right side of the iPhone. This will release the SIM card tray. Pull the SIM card tray out of the phone.

Step 2. Insert your micro SIM card into the SIM tray. Push the SIM tray back into the empty slot on the right side of the iPhone.

Step 3. Connect the iPhone to your computer using the data cable.

Step 4. Open iTunes.

Step 5. Click the "Continue" button in the iTunes window.

Step 6. Click the "Activate" button to complete the iPhone 4 activation process.

After activating your iPhone, if you have the previous iPhone backup, either iTunes or iCloud backup, you can restore your iPhone with the backup file. If you have the newest data on another iOS device, you're able to transfer them to your iPhone by using mobiletrans.

Feb 15, 2015 2:34 PM in response to ivana_vuk

Hi

i have erased my phone; now i've found it.

when i connect it to itunes, itunes asks me to enter the pin code but the phone is locked. when i put a wifi conenction, there's a connection attempt but then have this message :

your iphone could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable. try connecting your phone to itunes to activate it or try againin a couple of minutes.

i've been trying many times!!!!

so i'm blocked through itunes and through wifi for icloud.

what can i do to reactivate my phone plzzzzz

I have lost my iphone, erased profile. I found iphone. How to activate it now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.