Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

car mount for iphone 6 Plus

I'm looking around for the best car mount for the iPhone 6 Plus... Any suggestions????

P.S. Preferably something that won't break my wallet

Posted on Oct 13, 2014 4:11 PM

8 replies

Nov 6, 2014 11:23 AM in response to breemarie78

HI BreeMarie78,

I would recommend the Tackform Ultra Grip. They have a pretty good video here.. I found it for less on Amazon. It's super easy to use and you can get your phone in and out with one hand and it has a super awesome suction cup.

- Customize the grip size so it will work with any case

- Suction cup works on both windows and hard surfaced dashboards

- Very adjustable so you can get a good viewing angle regardless of where you want to mount it.

They also have some of the best customer service and really stand behind their products.

Jan 1, 2015 10:16 AM in response to breemarie78

I'm really happy with my iMagnet mount and it's around $22. The link here was given to me by the company that will get you 10% off if you want. (http://imagnetmount.refr.cc/B5MGLTQ). The only draw back might be if you wanted charging or anything like that with the mount. I'm using this mount and a Bluetooth FM transmitter to get the audio to my stereo in the car.

Jan 1, 2015 3:28 PM in response to Vastidious

iMaget is a nice mount but if you were going for a magnetic solution I would recommend the Magneto over that for sure. They have a variety of different models depending on where you like to mount your phone. You can get the suction cup mount for your car, then the adhesive Mount for around the house.. Much better solutions. Also the Magneto has a much better range of motion with the adjustable swing arm with will give you perfect viewing angle regardless of where you mount your device.

Secondly the Suction cup is stronger on the Magneto. It's about 30% larger for a more rigid hold.

Window and Dashboard Suction cup Magnet Phone Mount

Adhesive Magnet Phone Mount

CD Slot Magnet Phone Mount

Air Vent Magnet Phone Mount

car mount for iphone 6 Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.