Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone6 Screen Burn

Does any one else have experience screen burns on iphone6..?

See the image below how apple logo & keyboard from an app is just imprinted in the screen.

User uploaded file

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Oct 13, 2014 7:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2014 2:29 PM

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Sigh.

12 replies

Oct 14, 2014 12:46 PM in response to sunnyniaj

I actially went back to the store I got it from, they ordered me a replacement (albeit on back order) and said they'll give me a call when it's in. I may have to wait a bit longer, but not having to be without a phone for a week is huge! Especially since I'm currently 37 weeks pregnant and need to have access to a phone in case I need to call the hubs (commutes an hour and a half and we have no landline!).

Oct 20, 2014 3:28 PM in response to sunnyniaj

I went to the store today, they told me they want my phone for a whole day to let the "senior engineer" have a look at it before they proceed to help me out.

Fortunately, there's no *walk-in-and-get-it-replaced-within-a-minute* thing in here. Apple's policies? heh.
Well, I'd see what I can do. I do have an external insurance. If they they don't give me a replacement within a week, I'd file for a replacement with the insurance company.
Smh, can't help it but notice how horribly it degrades the whole experience of using a phone.

Feb 13, 2015 10:07 AM in response to sunnyniaj

Same issue! Also having sound issues; my speaker projects odd electronic & muffled sounds at times. I have also had a huge issue with crashing! Safari app especially as well as tuns of glitches all across the board. I'm really unsure if it's s a software issue or what.. Is anyone else having these problems? When I look it up I don't see many reports & if so it's such a small percentage of Apples customers base. I can't fig out if maybe I just have had bad luck with faulty products or people are just not reporting issues. Apple doesn't really make it convenient to report these issues anyway & lets be real people are lazy & spend top dollar on products for convenience. Taking the time to writing reviews are defiantly not that. All that to say I think Apple really needs to step their game up or they will start losing a lot of loyal customers.

Dec 15, 2015 10:58 PM in response to sunnyniaj

I also got it two days ago.. on my brand new iPhone 6S - it started all of a sudden one night, and it was really bad the next day, everything from icons and text got "etched" into the screen. I made a video to show as an example. During upgrade to the latest IOS 9.2 the Apple logo even got stuck on the screen in the background, and the screen got a little white-ish or faded too. I have no idea what's going on, and I have not replaced it yet, because last night it suddenly went back to normal.. hhmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syp_vBNceJg

Iphone6 Screen Burn

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.