Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, i want to reset my security questions but i cant creat e rescue email and also cant turn off the two-step verification system, what should i do?:(

Hi,i want to reset my security questions but i cant creat e rescue email and also cant turn off the two-step verification system, what should i do?😟

Apple id problem

Posted on Oct 15, 2014 4:58 AM

1 reply

Oct 15, 2014 5:04 AM in response to H.dashti

If you are using 2-step verification on your account then you shouldn't need to use security questions - Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID :

With two-step verification, you don't need to create or remember any security questions. Your identity is verified exclusively using your password, verification codes sent to your trusted devices, and your Recovery Key.

If you are trying to turn off 2-step then you should be able to set new questions and set a rescue email address as part of turning it off : Apple ID: Turning off two-step verification for your Apple ID

If that isn't working and you don't already have a rescue email address on your account then you will have to contact Support in your country to get the questions reset.

Contacting Apple about account security : Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form and explain and see what they reply with : https://ssl.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset you can then use the steps on this page to add a rescue email address for potential future use : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses.

Hi, i want to reset my security questions but i cant creat e rescue email and also cant turn off the two-step verification system, what should i do?:(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.